Snap-on is a leader in the industry and our tools are universally recognised by professionals as the absolute highest quality in the industry. Snap-on Franchisees are in the enviable position of selling exclusive, premium products to their customers.
Snap-on Tools is a division of the Snap-on Tools Incorporated, which is a $2.9 billion global company. Founded in 1920, with a simple idea that “five do the work of fifty”.
Today, Snap-on is the leading global innovator, manufacturer and distributor of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for the professional technician. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems and workshop equipment. Snap-on has been trading in the UK since 1965 and has over 430 franchisees in the UK and Ireland.
What makes Snap-on different?
- Exclusive Defined Territory: Fully surveyed with every call identified
- It’s Mobile: You go directly to your customers, who are waiting for you
- Brand Leader: Snap-on is the most in-demand product in its category
- No royalties or Advertising Fees: You keep 100% profit
- Unrivalled Training & Continued Support: Dedicated Franchise Performance Team to help Develop your franchise and your Sales potential
- Global Franchise Support: We have a staff ration of 2:1 to every Franchise
- Growth Potential: Option to own multiple territories
The Investment: The total cost of the Franchise is £66,760 + VAT (VAT is reclaimable) and Snap-on has their own in-house finance group, Snap-on Finance, who can finance the vast majority of your business (subject to financial approval) for you. What better place to start than with a bank that’s only customers are Snap-on Franchisees or their end customers.
Coming in through the Snap-on Financed route you will need to raise £17,960 yourself which includes your working capital and all associated costs for setting up the business. We will then finance the rest.
You will get many benefits from using the Snap-on Finance loan programme because we all want the same thing – successful, profitable franchisees. Some of the benefits include a three month deferred first payment so you can get the business off the ground, plus a 5% cash settlement discount just for paying your tool bill every week!