Daily life as a franchisee is varied. You will be taking enquires from potential new clients, followed by having initial meetings with them where they can meet to find out more. Carrying out career coaching sessions with your own personal clients – always varied and interesting. Or you will be making contact with local businesses typically dealing with HR directors to promote your services or attending local networking events.
Franchisees are fully trained as career coaches on our comprehensive 10-day career coaching course which combines relevant theory, practical career coaching techniques and the latest in job search strategies. Launch and ongoing support is provided through our franchise team, to support both your coaching and business growth. Ongoing regular CPD is also provided through quarterly team meetings to ensure a quality service is delivered.
A comprehensive induction programme. Training in running the business administration, sales and coaching support
2. Operations manuals covering all areas of the business
3. An exclusive territory and the benefit of a group network
4. Help in setting up your business and selecting your first office
5. Initial marketing package and materials
Your on-going franchise fees provide you with:
1. On-going business support ensuring you're getting the help you need
2. Marketing, advertising and PR support and the use of the brand
3. Benefit of national partnerships and relationships
4. New business leads through our website and national promotions
5. Client support for information resources for their job search campaigns