Specialized metal stockholder focused on providing a wide range of metal products and services into the maintenance, repair, operations departments of companies, as well as selling into machine shops, tool and die makers and engineering firms all with a high level of customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A high level of integrity.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Management experience.
- Team player mindset.
- Supportive family.
- Passion for customer service.
- Strong sales abilities.
Our comprehensive training and start-up program includes the following:
- 10 days of in-house training at our corporate offices and branches in Canada.
- Site selection and design support to ensure an appropriate location.
- 10 days of on-site training in your new Metal Supermarkets store.
- Visits from our field advisors to assist you in running your franchise.
- Professionally developed marketing materials.
- Assistance with sales and marketing planning.
- Qualified database of potential customers in your territory.
- Annual international conference.
- Ongoing access to the Metal Supermarkets support team for advice.
We will provide you with:
- A proven, tangible and time-tested business system backed by knowledgeable and experienced staff.
- Full administrative services support including creditors, debtors, payroll, VAT and more by our experts. We let you focus on customer services and sales.
- Use of "Metal Magic", our proprietary Enterprise Resource software programme developed for, and available only to, the Metal Supermarkets network.
- Professional IT support.
- Comprehensive training and on-going operational support.
- Marketing materials and programmes.
- Participation in National Account Programmes.
- 24/7 support via "METALNET" our secure communications network.
- Operations, policy and procedural manuals for your use.
- Preferred pricing on various supplies and equipment.
- Online, real-time access to other stores inventory.