Card Connection is the market leader in the franchised distribution of greeting cards and operates a Franchise Network which covers the UK and Ireland. We supply over 14,000 outlets, from independent retailers through to major groups such as BP, Budgens, WH Smith (Motorway), Shell, BWG Spar in Ireland and C.J. Lang's in Scotland.
To join Card Connection, you don’t need any previous experience in greeting cards or franchising. We will support you from day one and throughout the life of our franchise. Card Connection franchisees enjoy the flexibility of being their own boss with the knowledge and dedication of an established and highly successful organisation backed by a multinational corporation.
We believe that on-going training is the most effective way to develop our business, therefore, provide on-going training for our franchisees.
The franchisee training program is as follows:
• Initial training, which is done prior to starting and consists of theory and practical on the job sessions, 3 days at our head office in Surrey.
• On the job training with our Business Development Manager (BDM) of 20 days during and post your handover.
• On-going training and support from your BDM who will visit you on and when required.
• Business development training takes place once the franchisee has been in the business for 12 to 18 months.
• Renewal training is completed prior to the renewal of the franchise agreement every 5 years.
We have a franchise team to provide you with full support.