AdAstra offers professional people the unique opportunity to lead and chair local meetings of business owners and entrepreneurs, assisting them to accelerate their business and personal performance so as to get them to where they want to be in the fastest possible time.
Applicants need to be a good communicator and comfortable and confident with people at all levels.
Leadership skills are mandatory and successful candidates share a common profile:
- A burning desire to succeed
- Self-starting and self-motivated
- Eager to take on new challenges
- A ‘lead from the front’ and ‘can do’ attitude
- Enjoy helping and inspiring others to thrive
- Access to funds for the Group Director training and license fee*.
- Diligence and preparedness to follow a proven blueprint and success system.
Full and comprehensive residential training is provided in all aspects of the business. This includes operating, chairing and coaching AdAstra groups, consulting, membership recruitment and more.
Full support is given to assist franchisees to successfully launch and build their groups.
The company funds national advertising and more specifically pays for the initial marketing of the franchisee to recruit members and launch their groups.